References for Theme: Women's Work in History
- Bennett, Judith M
- Bennett, Judith M; John R Hubbard Professor of History Judith M Bennett
- Black British Feminism: A Reader
- Boris, Eileen
- Boydston, Jeanne
- Crago, Anna-Louise
"Bitches Killing the Nation: Analyzing the Violent State-Sponsored Repression of Sex Workers in Zambia, 2004–2008"
- Dale, Marian K
- Deverall, Kate; Hobbs, Margaret; Sangster, Joan
- Dowd, Michelle M
- Dunworth, Felicity
- Federici, Silvia
Caliban and the Witch
Revolution at Point Zero: Housework, Reproduction, and Feminist Struggle
- Fildes, Valerie A
- Gullickson, Gayl
- Gutman, Herbert George
- Harley, Sharon
"For the Good of Family and Race: Gender, Work, and Domestic Roles in the Black Community, 1880-1930"
"Speaking up: The Politics of Black Women's Labor History"
- Hartsock, Nancy C M
- Honey, Maureen
"The Working-Class Woman and Recruitment Propaganda during World War II: Class Differences in the Portrayal of War Work"
- John R Hubbard Professor of History Judith M Bennett; Bennett, Judith; Froide, Amy; Associate Professor of History Amy M Froide
- Kessler-Harris, Alice
- Loengard, Janet S
- Lévesque, Andrée; Hobbs, Margaret; Sangster, Joan
- Mies, Maria
- Offen, Karen
- Shiva, Vandana; Mies, Maria
- Sisters and Workers in the Middle Ages
- Smith, Bonnie G
- Strasser, Ulrike
How to contribute.