References for Theme: Black Women
- All the Women Are White, All the Blacks Are Men, But Some of Us Are Brave
- Bhavnani, Reena
- Black British Feminism: A Reader
- Black Women Workers
- Branch, Enobong Hannah
- Brewer, Rose M
- Bryan, Beverley; Dadzie, Stella; Scafe, Suzanne
- Burleigh, Nina; Goldberg, Stephanie Benson
- Carby, Hazel
- Dale, Angela; Holdsworth, Clare
- Dill, Bonnie Thornton
- Dozier, Raine
- Glenn, Evelyn Nakano
"From Servitude to Service Work: Historical Continuities in the Racial Division of Paid Reproductive Labor"
- Guy-Sheftall, Beverly
- Hall, J Camille; Everett, Joyce E; Hamilton-Mason, Johnnie
- Harley, Sharon
"For the Good of Family and Race: Gender, Work, and Domestic Roles in the Black Community, 1880-1930"
"Speaking up: The Politics of Black Women's Labor History"
- Harris, Lashawn
- Hooks, Bell
- Jackson, Jacquelyn J
- Jacobs, Harriet Ann; Jacobs, John S
- King, Mary C
"Black Women's Labor Market Status: Occupational Segregation in the United States and Great Britain"
- Ladner, Joyce
- Ladner, Joyce A
"Racism and tradition: Black womanhood in historical perspective"
"Black Women Face The 21St Century: Major Issues and Problems"
The Death of White Sociology: Essays on Race and Culture
The ties that bind: Timeless values for African American families
- Lewis, Gail
- Nelson, Charmeynne D
- Owen, David
- Reynolds, Tracey
"The (Mis)Representation fo the Black (Super)Woman"
"Black Mothering, Paid work and Identity"
- Scarborough, Cathy
- Senior, Olive
- Smith, Barbara
- Still Brave. The Evolution of Black Women's Studies
How to contribute.