References for Theme: Centrality of Work
- Adandogou, Holassé Georges
- Aronowitz, Stanley; Cutler, Jonathan
- Bjarnason, Tómas
- Dashtipour, Parisa; Vidaillet, Bénédicte
"Work as affective experience: The contribution of Christophe Dejours’ ‘psychodynamics of work’"
- Dejours, Christophe
Travail, usure mentale
"L'Evaluation du travail a l'epreuve du reel"
"Subjectivity, Work, And Action"
Souffrances en France. La banalisation de l'injustice sociale
- Dejours, Christophe; Bègue, Florence
- Dejours, Christophe; Deranty, Jean-Philippe
- Dejours, Christophe; Deranty, Jean-Philippe; Renault, Emmanuel; Smith, Nicholas H
- Deranty, Jean-Philippe
"What Is Work? Key Insights From the Psychodynamics of Work"
"Work as Transcendental Experience: Implications of Dejours' Psycho-dynamics for Contemporary Social Theory and Philosophy"
"Cooperation and Expression as Norms for a Contemporary Critique of Work?"
"Post-work society as an oxymoron: Why we cannot, and should not, wish work away"
- Freyssenet, Michel
- Holloway, John
(p.177) by analysing the forms of social relations which proclaim constantly the power of the other and the powerlessness of ourselves (god, money, capital, state, drug barons), it is possible to see that there is apower which constitutes all of these and on which they therefore depend: that all-constitutive power is labour, work, creative practice. The power of the powerless is constituted by that which makes them (us) human, namely work. The power of the powerless is the dependence of the powerful on the powerless.
- Méda, Dominique
- Méda, Dominique; Vendramin, Patricia
- Otto, Kathleen; Dalbert, Claudia
- Sass, Bob
- Valadas, Carla
- Wittenkamp, Charlotte
How to contribute.