References for Theme: Sustainibility
- Barca, Stefania
- Foster, John Bellamy
- Giampietro, Mario; Mayumi, Kozo; Sorman, Alevgül H
- Gorz, André
- Hoffmann, Maja; Paulsen, Roland
- "Resolving the ‘jobs-environment-dilemma’? The case for critiques of work in sustainability research" (2020)
impacts that work induces structurally, independently of the labour process itself. Work induced Mobility comprises phenomena such as commuter traffic or business travel; mobility that only exists because work necessitates it. Notably, it needs to be fast, i.e. energy intensive, owing to business-people's busyness and employees' time constraints (Feenberg 1999). Work induced Infrastructure includes built infrastructure such as office buildings, factories, warehouses and industrial estates, their water, power and hea ting/cooling supply, ancillary power plants, roads, tracks and parking sites, as well as technical and supportive service infrastructure. This infrastructure is built and maintained only for the purpose of allowing abstract workto 'take place', which is ecologically...
- Ioannides, Dimitri; Gyimóthy, Szilvia; James, Laura
- "From Liminal Labor to Decent Work: A Human-Centered Perspective on Sustainable Tourism Employment" (2021)
- Spelman, Elizabeth
How to contribute.