References for Theme: Economic Anthropology
- Burling, Robbins
- Codding, Brian F; Kramer, Karen L
- Gowdy, John
- Gregory, Chris
- Gurven, Michael; Hill, Kim
- Hart, Donna
- Hart, Donna; Sussman, Robert W
- Hawkes, Kristen; Altman, Jon; Beckerman, Stephen; Grinker, Roy Richard; Harpending, Henry; Jeske, Robert J; Peterson, Nicolas; Smith, Eric Alden; Wenzel, George W; Yellen, John E
"Why Hunter-Gatherers Work: An Ancient Version of the Problem of Public Goods [and Comments and Reply]"
- Hawkes, Kristen; O'Connell, James F
- Herskovits, Melville J
- Jr., Donald H Holly; Holly, Donald H
"In Search of My Original Affluent Self and Other Tropes in Travel Writing on Hunters and Gatherers"
- Lee, Richard B
"Work effort, group structure, and land use in contemporary hunter-gatherers"
"Work, sexuality, and aging among! Kung women"
What hunters do for a living, or, how to make out on scarce resources
- Lee, Richard B; Daly, Richard Heywood; Daly, Richard; Cambridge University Press
- Lee, Richard B; DeVore, Irven
- Lee, Richard Borshay
"The hunters: scarce resources in the Kalahari"
The !Kung San: Men, Women and Work in a Foraging Society
- Lee, Richard Borshay; DeVore, Irven
- Lewenhak, Sheila
- Pearson, Heath
- Sahlins, Marshall
- Solway, Jacqueline S; Lee, Richard B
- Sterling, Kathleen
"Man the hunter, woman the gatherer? The impact of gender studies on hunter-gatherer research (a retrospective)"
- W. W. Norton & Company Limited
- Winterhalder, Bruce
How to contribute.