References for Theme: British History
- Black British Feminism: A Reader
- Cato, Molly Scott
- Crafts, N F R; Harley, C K
"Output Growth and the British Industrial Revolution: A Restatement of the Crafts-Harley View"
- Davidson, Lorna
- Davis, Peter; Parker, Martin
- Dowd, Michelle M
- Kennedy, Geoff
- Lindert, Peter H
- Murphy, Emily C; Oesch, Daniel
"Is Employment Polarisation Inevitable? Occupational Change in Ireland and Switzerland, 1970–2010"
- Oldfield, Sybil
- Panoff, Michel
- Phizacklea, Annie
"Minority Women and Economic Restructuring: The Case of Britain and the Federal Republic of Germany"
- Pollard, Sidney; Salt, John
Robert Owen, Prophet of the Poor: Essays in Honour of the Two Hundredth Anniversary of His Birth
- Protherough, Robert; Pick, John
- Thompson, Edward P
- Voth, Hans-Joachim
How to contribute.